Thursday, March 8, 2012

6 months! 4 to go!

This week I had my 24 week check up aka 6 months! Wow, I can't believe I have been pregnant for 6 months... Monique and I were joking we should go to an AA meeting and get a pin for 6 months sobriety! :)

I'm so conflicted with this pregnancy. I want to enjoy it, but am so damn sad most of the time that I can't seem to be excited anymore. I have 4 months to go and Aunt Pooh has 3 months to live. The math just isn't in my favor. Some times I just think I wish time would stop and then I'm like... I can't be pregnant forever!

I also can't help the feeling that I don't want to annoy people with talk of me too much so I'm probably just going to keep to myself for a little while. Lay low, especially this weekend. Normally I would talk to Aunt Pooh about my pregnancy stuff but right now she is consumed with what is going on with her and I feel like I'm being selfish if I talk about me. I tried talking to some friends but I would start talking and kept getting interrupted by different stuff so I didn't really feel like they REALLY wanted to know. lol... They just asked to be polite... and it made me think I was being the debbie downer... sooooooooo another reason I am just going to keep to myself for a while.

Anyways, I'm feeling him kick a lot. My back is starting to ache a little and I think I had my first taste of acid reflux the other day. So, I am getting some of the pregnancy symptoms people talk about all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Well if you ever want to talk baby, I am always up for that! If you want to talk about the other stuff, although not very fun, I have been in the same position before with my Dad. So either way, babies or boo...I have an ear, in fact I have two :0)

    ReplyDelete