Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Post!



Well...... I haven't decided if I'm going to share this page with anyone else or if its just a way for me to keep my thoughts and ideas in one place. Maybe to even come back to and look at down the road on this pregnancy.

Last week we had an early sonogram done (I'm not going into details, just know that everything was fine). AND we found out its a boy! We were hoping for a girl, but only because Ross' family has tons of boys already and thought a girl would be a nice change. Honestly, we are both just happy he is healthy! :)

I kind of figured it would be a boy (a little) because we had found 5 girl names we both liked but 0 boys names. Well, I take that back... I like tons of boy names, Ross hates every single one. I did create this spreadsheet that rated the names from 0 to 10 so that I could at least see which ones he hated least. I guess there is a little hope yet.

This week I am 15 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. I had some seriously bad tailbone pain a couple of weeks ago but with the help of a glorious SI belt that I ordered along with physical therapy exercises I have been feeling fine. Last night I did pilates and the pain did come back but I was fine when I woke up! So, next Monday I'll just need to take it easier! :)

I am not hungrier, nor have I had any cravings yet... I'm not going to lie... I'm secretly glad! :) But my tummy is getting bigger and last week at the sonogram the baby measured almost 5 inches!

Well, if anyone else IS reading this, it means I decided to share my thoughts with you, soooo CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment