Monday, January 23, 2012

First Prenatal Massage

So, yesterday I had my first prenatal massage! AND I'm in love. I'm going to try to do this once a month until I give birth because I definitely had a lot of tension in my neck and back.

I went to Massage Envy and I signed up for their membership plan which really is a great deal!

The difference in this massage and other massages is that you lay on your side, hugging a body pillow. I was a little skeptical how this could be as relaxing a regular massage, but it was fine. The massage you receive is a Swedish massage, which I do love. I had her solely concentrate on my neck, back, and shoulders. The lady did say there are lots of trigger points in your legs that can induce labor.

Anyways, I highly recommend it for any preggers friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment