Thursday, January 19, 2012

Siri, every pregnant girl's best friend.



So, my memory was already shot pre-pregnancy. As of a result of "pregnancy brain", I am even more lost!



Here steps in Siri. She is the new personal assistant app exclusive to the iPhone 4s. My favorite feature of this app is the location based reminders. I can't tell you how often I have said, "Siri, remind me when I get home to _________" OR "Siri, remind me when I get to work to _______." She uses your location to determine where you are. You can set this up in your profile: the addresses for your home or work and you can have her learn other locations as well. Its.Amazing.


You can ALSO have her remind you at certain times of the day of something. Seriously, this really is perfect for my lack of memory. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment