Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Perfect Diaper Bag

So, I haven't convinced Ross yet..... but there is plenty of time from now until Valentine's Day... :-) But isn't this Coach Diaper bag awesome?! Here are the reasons I need this:


  1. I need a diaper bag.


  2. I love coach.


  3. It comes with a MATCHING coach changing pad!!!!


  4. It matches my purse. Not just that my purse is coach, but it has the tan CC all over it.


  5. It has baby blue for a boy.

  6. I want it.


  7. It is under $300. ($298)


  8. I have given up Starbucks Ice Coffees, sushi, wine, bubble baths, and snowboarding this season.


  9. I can't name my son my dream name of Jackson.


  10. Ross can NOT get me flowers and use that money towards this.


  11. Are you reading my blog, Ross? Bc these are all good reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment