Friday, January 27, 2012

Gifts for Expecting Moms



So, I have started to put together a gift basket for a friend for when she DOES get pregnant. :-) I don't think she reads my blog, so I think I'm safe. BUT I thought it would be fun to share! I have noticed since getting pregnant that when people give me gifts or presents they are not really for me, but for the baby! lol I think it is super sweet of them, but it definitely got me thinking that this begins my life of nothing being for me. :-) Sighhhhhhhhhhh


At least this gives me some perspective on what I should do for other people.


So, from now on I will give my friends that are pregnant gifts for THEM!


My gift basket for my mystery friend will include:


  • Preggatini's Recipe Book

  • Spa Gift Card

  • Foot soaking solution

  • Belly Band

  • Organic Belly Lotion

  • Tummy sooothing snacks

  • Tylenol

  • 12 Hours in 12 weeks book

  • Organic Shampoo & Conditioner

I'm sure I'll find some more fun stuff to include! But its a start!

1 comment:

  1. I find that I like a nice, clean smelling and cooling face mask before bed. It winds me down and the right sent eases the puky feeling.

    ReplyDelete