Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Perfect Baby Monitor

Okay, so with technology today we knew there had to be something out there for us to be able to see the baby with our many apple devices that we have! And today I have found it!

http://wifibaby.net/ + WiFi Baby HD App from iTunes Store = Amazing!!!!



I'm hoping I don't become a crazy parent, but you never know! I think its absolutely the coolest thing on the planet that we could leave our son with a babysitter and still be able to see him on video from our date night. ;-)

The price is $279 for 1 camera and the APP is $8, but I believe its worth it for the convenience. They do have a 30 day money back return policy, so if its not what you thought it was going to be, you can return it!

I think I'm sold though! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment